Saturday, January 29, 2011

Three Things

First, after only a couple of weeks I have changed the name of my blog to Profrac, which is exactly what I should have called it in the first place. Now my blog name matches my presence on Twitter, YouTube  and elsewhere in the social media sphere.
Second, the proof copy of my book arrived and it looks great. It should be available from Amazon by the first of February. I hope that lots of people will buy copies for themselves and for their friends, and I hope that several people will take the opportunity to post a review of the book on Amazon, on book review sites, and on their blogs.
Third, I am working on my first video for YouTube. It consists of me reciting the adhan with a slide show of scenes from Cape Breton as the visual component.

No comments:

Post a Comment